This is only a seed of a thought at the minute, but I was wondering…
If I were to do maybe a monthly live Youtube chat, where I answer all your questions after researching proper answers and I will provide links and references for further reading etc. Or perhaps have guests on in relation to Dysautonomia and EDS etc. if I can find them, would you watch it?
How it works is,
- I provide a date and time that suits the masses using a blog post or Facebook Event Page.
- You post questions into the post for me (Or possible guest) to research to give you the best possible sourced answer I can. (I won’t accept made up or woo-woo answers, my peeps only get the best!)
- I research all the answers to the questions and on the live chat date I will present them while possibly sharing my desktop screen.
- You get your sourced answers and I learn also along the way, not to mention you might get to watch my ugly mug on the video too! :p
- There is a live typed chat that people can take part in during the live feed and I will do my best to involve and interact with everyone.
That’s the idea… Do you think you would watch and take part in something like that? I would like to be sure I would have viewers before I put the effort in! 🙂
Please let me know below, Thank you 🙂